applying for AFCAT for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)


I am applying for AFCAT for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics). In the advertisement only AFCAT is mentioned but in sample papers EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) is also mentioned. Will this exam held along with AFCAT or separately after AFCAT or when?? Please let me know as I need to prepare and the exam is on 26 February 2012.

my name is Bhupendra Maitry, i am recent Graduate from B.Sc.(Agriculture) and i want to go on government administration sector..I want to fight UPSC and PSC exams,but i have no experience and no guides to provide me Notes or guidance. Please help me dear friends with providing me Notes and your expensive guidance....
 
 After successfully introducing changes in the civil services (preliminary) examination this year, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking at bringing some changes in its ‘main’ examination with effect from 2013. 

    UPSC has constituted a panel which is expected to come out with its report early next year. The civil services examination (CSE) that is meant for selecting candidates for elite central services like IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS and others has three stages comprising ‘preliminary’, ‘main’ and personality test (interview).
    UPSC chairman D P Agrawal said: “Consistent with the need for selecting right kind of person from huge pool consisting of multiple languages, culture and communities, the commission has now constituted a high power panel to suggest possible changes in the pattern of CS (main) examination”.
    Though the chairman did not elaborate, he made it clear that the endeavour of the commission is to ensure that all the candidates are judged “on the basis of indepth knowledge and understanding rather than information gathered at the last moment”.
 
I am Sunanda, worked as Recruitment Executive, recently got married and planning to shift to government sector, planned to go through KPSC, KAS, NET, SET exams. kindly revert me how to prepare for those exams as I have Least knowledge about these exams, expecting a positive revert from you all guys.

Today i checked my IBPS PO result and surprisingly I have passed the exam, I am feeling very happy.

Friends please let me know the further process of the recruitment, as I am hearing that now the new system will be very tough and competitive.

It s not tough exam. Try  to develop your General Knowledge and everyday read the NEWS paper. You should aware of courrent affairs. Than you can able to write the exam.
 
Good to hear about Brijesh that he has been selected, I need help from you all for appearing for Bank examination, many of may friends suggested me to join Mahindra Coching for preparation, do you have any idea regarding the fees structure and timing of the batches  as I m working as an accountant in a MNC but very soon I m changing my job just for betterment. My timings are from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm. Give me some idea how to prepare for examination.
plz koi ye confm kar do k LDC k forms kab nikal rahe hai. (Lower Division Clerk)



1 comment: