Urgent help required selected in PUNSUP, Inspector Grade-2 , exam




Dear All,

I was selected in PUNSUP, Inspector Grade-2 , exam held on 17.7.2011
and my roll was listed for the 3rd counseling(12,13,14 Dec 2011) but
some how I was unable to attend the same.

Now there are still some vacant seats so the called up some candidates
for the 4th counseling(21,22,23 Dec 2011), I discussed with them that
whether I can avail same options is this 4th counseling but refused
that now I cant join the same even if still after this seats will be
vacant then they will call 5th counseling for next candidates but not
me in any can.

But I think I am above all left candidates and I must have priority above them



Pls help me what can be done pls........................


Thanks & Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment