Dumps for ISTQB foundation level exam

I see here and on other forums that many are looking for Advanced Level Study material and have not found. Does anyone have it who can help me? Or could someone tell me where I could buy such materials?

I am a little puzzled, because there seems to be so much available for Foundation Level and seemingly very little for Advanced


I am appearing ISTQB on  4 th Feb. exam. Please send  latest free dumps for exam..Waiting for your valuable reply.

I cleared ISTQB foundation exam on Nov 12 at Bangalore. However, I am yet to receive the certificate. It is more than 2 months. Usually how much time it takes to receive the certificate?

can any body pls tell me, are dumps enough for ISTQB foundation level exam or any book required?
 
Can any body tell me, how should i get register for ISTQB foundation exam?
I am preparing my self.

I need some sample papers and study materials for ISTQB advanced level (manager), could anyone kindly share the dumps.


Following are some links I am forwarding u it consist of a lot of dumps and online test.I am planning to give 1st shot on 18 Feb 2012 and preparing with the same dumps.
 
Hope that this is helpful to you as well..
 
purchase one book
 Rockynook computing software testing foundation by Andress Spillner, Tilo Linz, Hans Scheafer
SPD publication

It helps lot

No use of internet dumps still solve for practice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment