coal india limited management trainee for marketing and sales exam.

I am preparing for the coal india limited management trainee for marketing and sales exam. Can anybody suggest me the any specific book or study material for this exam. 
Please mail me.

As i have appeared for the entrance exam of KVS for Misc. (Librarian) post held on 12 Feb 2011. I just want to came to know whether the result have been declared or not.
 
Kindly inform if anyone is aware

---------------------
I want to do M.phil Computer science in Distance education. Please
give the universities having this course
or
Tel me wch universities having M.phil computer science as part time
course (ie., only on saturday & sunday)
 ----------------
If you want to do M.Phil in Computer Science then IGNOU is best for you, for more information please visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/socis/programmes/detail/102/2
----------------
Is there any information regarding the LIC AAO Exam which was conducted and then cancelled on 27-02-2011 due to examination paper leak .Anyone having information regarding the re examination date of the same , please do let me know .
----------------
I am preparing for BEL,NHPC andCoal India Ltd.
for the post of Management Trainee (HR)
Can any one have sample questions of those exams.
Please send.

--------------------------
I am appearing in the DRDO admission assistant "A"(English
typing) examination,2011.Can you please send me the sample set for
this exam.or if you have the model set or the earlier exam's question
paper, then please send it to me. Please.
-------------------
hiii guys....i am selected for idbi po interview.....plz help me abt it..give me suggestions and expected questions...anyone plz help....thanks...plz reply... 
----------------------------
Admit card of New India Assurance (Administrative officers)
 Dear all, Have any friend applied for New India Assurance for the
post of Administrative officer, and received Admit card. Exam is
Scheduled on May 22, 2011. But still I haven't got admit card. Please
if any friend have any information that how to get admit card. Plz let
me know. Thanks
-------------
I am also looking forward to apply for the SBI PO exam
I am new to all this. Can some one tell me about any coaching
center/institute in ghaziabad

 if anyone has idea about it, please send me the email about it.
---------------

I have to idea to crack the objective type paper of SBI PO Exam 2011, But I need some guideline on the descriptive type test of it. If any one can help me out then plz give me guideline to crack the same.

Please give me reply so that I can crack the same. I will be very thankful to you.

Here is the clause mentioned in SBI PO Recruitment Exam 2011....

SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Phase- I : Written Examination -- Combined Duration 3 Hrs. (Combined Objective
& Descriptive Type Tests) -- [Max marks-250 (combined)]
The duration of objective type test will be 2 hours, Max. marks 200 and will consist of :
i) Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
ii) Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
iii)Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
iv) Test of Reasoning (High Level)

The duration of Descriptive type test will be 1 hour, Max. marks-50 and the test will

be of "Test of English Language (Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay)"
Descriptive test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who are adequately
high in percentile ranking in each of all the four objective tests and have scored overall
aggregate 40% and above in case of General category and aggregate 35% and above
in case SC/ST/OBC/PWD category. The qualifying marks for descriptive test will also
be overall aggregate 40% for General category and overall aggregate 35% for SC/
ST/OBC/PWD. The merit list of written examination will be based on the aggregate of
the marks obtained by the candidates in Objective and Descriptive tests.

------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment