I wish to pursue pharmacy abroad

I am in Class 12 and I have a few queries regarding my further studies: 1. I wish to pursue pharmacy abroad. Are there any good colleges where I can make my career? My Class 10 and Class 11 marks were not that good, but can I get admission on basis of my Class 12 score or NEET? 2. What tests will I need to give to study abroad? 3. If I study in India itself, should I take up a part-time job? Will this look good on my CV? 4. I have completed two levels in Spanish and one in French. Should I continue further? —Latika Sen 

Dear Latika, If you want to study pharmacy, look for ranked colleges abroad, which offer pharmacy programmes. As far as I know, only Australia, India, Ireland, and Hong Kong offer bachelor’s degrees in pharmacy studies (ie BPharm).
You need to take the SAT for undergraduate studies and the GRE for postgraduate studies in the US. You should check with the specific programme you are applying to about the testing requirements.
If you enjoy studying French and Spanish, then continue. Knowing more languages can always open doors. For example you could practice pharmacy in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment