Why UK?

Why UK?


Alum of LSR and LSE I selected the London School of Economics (LSE) as the MSc in media, communication and development was unique and of interest to me. An LSE graduate scholarship was granted to me. London, with its wealth of academic and cultural resources, was an excellent place to be in. Whilst at LSE, I had the opportunity to intern with the International Institute for Environment and Development, where I gained practical experience in developing and testing analytic frameworks for a study on sustainable agriculture.

MArch in Sustainable Tall Buildings, University of Nottingham
Tall building designing has always been my passion since I took up architecture. Thus, I was fortunate to have found a suitable course offered at the University of Nottingham (Masters in sustainable tall building). This university is also associated with IIT Chicago. Given the exposure, I have acquired a more global perspective on architecture. It has boosted my selfconfidence too.

No comments:

Post a Comment