exam preparation guidance reqd.

i am preparing for INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES(IES) in CIVIL
engineering branch.if anybody have suggestion for english and gs
preparation.and if anybody have material realated to civil engineering
or general studies or english .

I want to submit online form for SSC recruitments for LDC/DOP, but yet I don't know how submit the fees. In advertisement mentioned that we submit fees through SBI chalans for online submission. Please tell me how I get the SBI chalan & where I found it. I could not found the chalans on internet too. If the chalans available on internet please tell me the website detail. Please send me the details as soon as possible. 

Though me being a MBA graduate I am very poor in Analytical Problems, Say, Aptitudes. My ambition is to get into a good job. But where ever I try, I miss good oppurtunities just because of Aptitude solving. I am sure I can face any type of personnel interview If I clear the First round of written examination. And so I plead you to help me in some way.
 
 
Can anyone provide me the model question paper for Junior Engineer (Electrical) or previous solved papers.

https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/Recruit_MPKVV/IndoreAEJE.aspx 
I am apply the nic in starting date in bangalore.
But till now i dont got any venue details & hall ticket.
please give me the information.
if u have any previous papers in nic,plz send me 
 
I wish to appear the exam of Staff selection commission. I have filled
up the form but i am not able to understand what to fill in the blog
of " State Preference " there are 24 to 26 brackets has been given and
nothing written in the information sheet.. Please help me if anybody
knows abt this....
 
hello i just fill up the application form for the contract basis jobs
for primary teacer but when i preview it  the form shows some blank
space which i do not fill .its about the demand draft or bank
name.there was no terms and conditions are given regarding this.so
please tell me is there any requirement for this procedure now or if
not so is it for later work?
am applying for the Staff Selection Commission Combine Higher
Secondary Level 10+2 Examination 2011 but i am a confusion.Any body
tell me what code should be fill for subject code ,while you have fill
10+2 in education qualification.As I have cleared 10+2 with
physics ,Chemistry and maths and in subject code list all the subjects
are assigned different codes.
 
 
i am an Electrical engg.
i m going to give an exam of ECIL and SAIL.
in the recruitment add there is not specified the special branch.
so what kind of Question paper will be there in the exam that i am confuse.
if any body can help me about this then help me pls.
 
nic exam is like gate paper exam it cover all the topics data structure,dbms ,os,c++ prg,cd,data comm,cn,some Que from
current using technology asp.net,java,php,etc but it always give more ? from one part as compare to other.
 
I have failed to clear Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2011. I have
scored 79.75 marks in the exam. Can anyone tell me what was the cut
off for general category?? Do u people think i can crack any scc exam.
Should I go for Coaching Classes.
Please help me clear my mind.
I have a paper of NIC on 4sep2011 at bhopal. Please give me previous paper if you have or give me some tips of this exam
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment